• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

razorfrazer

Reaction score
Went back to Saks in SF and found the salt wash tees on a sale rack already lmao. Tried on a medium which is a size down since they didn't have a large. Still prefer the large size in tees for JE. Shirt itself felt really good. Probably copping one when I'm back homeView attachment 1628950
The medium looks good here ! I’ll
Be picking one of these up

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went back to Saks in SF and found the salt wash tees on a sale rack already lmao. Tried on a medium which is a size down since they didn't have a large. Still prefer the large size in tees for JE. Shirt itself felt really good. Probably copping one when I'm back homeView attachment 1628950
This looks damn good

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Salt wash looks good. But it would get absolutely no wear next to Folsom and Replica tees, and the upcoming new versions of each.

JH_SF

Reaction score
I got 2 pairs of Bozemans from the sample sale... 1 pair that's one size down and 1 pair that's 2 sizes down so we'll see if they fit lol

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got 2 pairs of Bozemans from the sample sale... 1 pair that's one size down and 1 pair that's 2 sizes down so we'll see if they fit lol
If they’re a 30 lmk if they don’t fit, been looking for a pair. Eclipse showed sold out for me all along

Yokimoto

Reaction score
Eclipse sale was way better than expected. Only just got a chance to look.

Very nearly picked up the Superbloom but it looks so different on each website.

Ended up grabbing the exposure tee in blue and lightning tie dye socks. Very happy as I really didn’t want to pay $228 for the exposure tee.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Which fit do you like better?
I prob prefer the Bozeman but need a belt. The ride shorts are good but the rise is fairly low and pockets are shallow for my liking but waist is great.

Last edited:

blue2007

Reaction score
Waited too long to checkout that cheap XL classic crew in white. Can never have too many basics

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.