• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jflo301

Reaction score
Any reviews on cast 2 rubber? Looks kinda cool!
I recently picked up a pair from Mr. P sale. Out of the bag they look very similar to a full leather pair of pants, which is what I was hoping. They’re super sticky and you have to kind of unpeel them before wearing, but once they’re on they feel like any other cast 2 denim IMO. I’m sure they’re a lint magnet since they’re so “sticky” but I’ve only worn them briefly twice. All in all, I think they’re great, and for the record I paid ~$200 for mine and would def pull the trigger at this sales price if you’re even mildly interested.
Edit: Don’t have any pics wearing them other than some shitty mirror pics where they just look like regular black denim, it’s kinda hard to capture the “leather” look.

Attachments

JH_SF

Reaction score
Got a pair of Jets from the sample sale last year that I've never worn lol but if I didn't I would definitely cop the Rubbers

Lovemybed

Reaction score
They're nice. I still haven't gotten around to wearing mine yet because I feel they're more of a fall and winter kind of denim, but if you have any questions I can try to answer them.
I recently picked up a pair from Mr. P sale. Out of the bag they look very similar to a full leather pair of pants, which is what I was hoping. They’re super sticky and you have to kind of unpeel them before wearing, but once they’re on they feel like any other cast 2 denim IMO. I’m sure they’re a lint magnet since they’re so “sticky” but I’ve only worn them briefly twice. All in all, I think they’re great, and for the record I paid ~$200 for mine and would def pull the trigger at this sales price if you’re even mildly interested.
Edit: Don’t have any pics wearing them other than some shitty mirror pics where they just look like regular black denim, it’s kinda hard to capture the “leather” look.
TTS?

Cuttooth

Reaction score
I'm probably not the best person to ask about this, but yes in my case as a size 28 since any size 29 would be too large in the waist. I can definitely second having to peel them apart out of the bag. I'm afraid of picking up pet hair so I'm just waiting for a night in the fall where I can pop them on and go out to dinner without needing a roller too badly.

WhaleShark

Reaction score
You gotta pay 50 to get a password? If anybody got a pass they don’t need send me a DM. Y’all got me excited to see the sale.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.