• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I knew the rubbers would be on here. They pulled them full stocked. I got those the elderberry hemi, and a tote. Didn’t want to OD lol

Onohediint

Reaction score
Wish they had more Kane 2's but all good, happy to get something.

Same. Was secretly hoping for some more Cast 2 to be on there, but had a feeling it was a long shot. Almost grabbed the Cirrus, but felt like it was too similar to the Julies.

garbageman

Reaction score
Man, those look just right... I have very similar measurements, and I went for the 0. I take a 28 in JE denim across the board, so that 31.5" waist on a size small in the cargos just sounded like it would swallow me, drawstring or not. Hopefully they work out!
The waist is pretty big. def need to cinch up the drawstrings tight. I think the size 0 I had looked good with a slimmer leg but the fabric doesn't really have any give so they didn't feel that great moving around - really didn't want to bust a seam or rip them over time. combined with wanting a little more length I thought 1 was better for me, but it was close. If you wear a 28 then 0 will probably fit well.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looked at the eclipse sale, it’s insane to me the amount of sku’s JE had over the last season or two. There are so many items it’s insane. It’s also incredible to see full size runs of certain items, not a random size here or there but FULL SIZE RUNS.

Cuttooth

Reaction score
Looked at the eclipse sale, it’s insane to me the amount of sku’s JE had over the last season or two. There are so many items it’s insane. It’s also incredible to see full size runs of certain items, not a random size here or there but FULL SIZE RUNS.

What depresses me the most is pricing, especially after how amazing this sale feels. If I spent full price on what I bought today it would have cost well over a couple thousand dollars. I'm definitely not saying to charge $38 for AEs but I really wish the prices could come down a bit. I still buy a bunch of stuff at retail but waited on some pieces like the antelope jacket and got it a couple weeks ago for under a couple hundred bucks. Patience is just hard sometimes because you don't really know what you can definitely pick up later on sale.

dustinr

Reaction score
I knew the rubbers would be on here. They pulled them full stocked. I got those the elderberry hemi, and a tote. Didn’t want to OD lol

They did the same with the Cirrus too, there were still tons of sizes left. Worked out for me considering I would have likely bought them at the JE spring sale had they had my size in stock at that point.

flipsilk

Reaction score
same, didn’t even bother looking at cast 2’s

i was a second too late on my size of Kane 2 in coast. Kicking myself for not pulling trigger and instead thumbing through the whole stock... doh

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They did the same with the Cirrus too, there were still tons of sizes left. Worked out for me considering I would have likely bought them at the JE spring sale had they had my size in stock at that point.
I’m mad I missed those smh

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads