• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

cjaz

Reaction score
The exposure tees are underrated. It’s not made of recycled cotton. I believe them to be made of the same cotton composition as the reconstructed tees. Been wearing the blue one for quite a while. Have a sea foam that has been lost w ups surepost since the flash sale. Fits smaller than a standard university. Good steal on eclipse.

Edeezus

Reaction score
How do you size on the sateen cargos? I’m TTS 30 and smalls on my pants so I’m assuming to get a size down to a 0 but I do recall someone mentioning not to size down on them.

blacknotebooks

Reaction score
How do you size on the sateen cargos? I’m TTS 30 and smalls on my pants so I’m assuming to get a size down to a 0 but I do recall someone mentioning not to size down on them.
I'm 29-30 and go 0/XS for the sateen. The tie dyed ones I can't say for sure.

garbageman

Reaction score
I wear size 1 and 29 or 30 denim and got the tie dye cargos in 0 but ended up exchanging them for a 1. The waist fit fine in 0, but they were a little bit short and felt too tight in the knees and seat when moving around, like they might rip. The waist is loose on the 1s but I think they fit better overall and look better looser imo.

Edeezus

Reaction score
I wear size 1 and 29 or 30 denim and got the tie dye cargos in 0 but ended up exchanging them for a 1. The waist fit fine in 0, but they were a little bit short and felt too tight in the knees and seat when moving around, like they might rip. The waist is loose on the 1s but I think they fit better overall and look better looser imo.
What are your measurements if you don’t mind me asking?

now I’m conflicted lol

cs54

Reaction score
I’ll put in a plug for the Yamaha towel for anyone who has kids, as it’s enormously long and bright red. My boys love it slash fight over it.

Edeezus

Reaction score
Waist at top of hips 30"
Hips/seat 34"
thigh 20-21
Knee/calf ~14
Full inseam from floor 32"
height 5'8"
s/o @CARTEL777 I use his pics as my fit model but I think he's a little bigger than me
My dude, appreciate the measurements! Wasn’t expecting all those measurements 👍🏻

just to make sure, do you know if the tie dyes are the same sizing as the regular color ways?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.