• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

due_dilla

Reaction score
I bought a VIP membership (I'm sure something else will interest me later on) so even including the $50 I saved a ton on what I bought. At least over 50% off for everything.
So are you planning to drop the password for the GD MF Boyz?? or....

dustinr

Reaction score
Fuck they dont ship to Canada.

Would be happy to pay someone costs to ship me the Cirrus in 34. Any takers?

flipsilk

Reaction score
on a similar topic re: uni-sizing, do the exposure tees fit differently than the mainline Unis? The cuffs on the LS don't look as fitted as the mainline.

Cuttooth

Reaction score
Some workshirts ended up being listed, grabbed the desert and midnight tie dye ones. Went for a small rather than XS to be on the safe side since the measurements are close. Grabbed a couple more cheap tees too so now I'll have a pretty full wardrobe. Thought about getting the elderberry hemi but I feel my style skews more towards the overshirt style stuff now.

JH_SF

Reaction score
Grabbed some Bozemans for the summer and a straight hem flannel.

Steal on Cirrus and there's a lot of sizes. Would've grabbed if I didnt buy a pair last week lol

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.