• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion here with the size guide. The measurements are correct, if you click into body measurements you can see our recommended sizing. The waist is fixed with the cotton twill fabric and there are cinch details on both sides to adjust fit. The cargo pant image was an error, it is updated.

We are working on refreshing many things on our site including size guides.

Cuttooth

Reaction score
They were actually all sold out from the outset from what I could see, so I don't know what happened or if they were actually available. Product listings almost always appear around 20 minutes before the top of the hour.

I like the white chinos but I'll wait until they're half off somewhere because I can't stomach spending that much on non-denim pants.

As I'm writing this, the email went out and only shows chalk/olive, so I think it was never available.

flipsilk

Reaction score
They were actually all sold out from the outset from what I could see, so I don't know what happened or if they were actually available. Product listings almost always appear around 20 minutes before the top of the hour.

I like the white chinos but I'll wait until they're half off somewhere because I can't stomach spending that much on non-denim pants.

As I'm writing this, the email went out and only shows chalk/olive, so I think it was never available.
yeah, mike said yesterday that the charcoals were slightly delayed

ggss09

Reaction score
anyone cop the chalk chinos? I want to see someone else's thoughts before I pull the trigger lol, going to cost me an arm and a leg on duties if I have to return

cs54

Reaction score
@MIKE_JE any idea if there'll be a restock of the studio floor practice shorts in the foreseeable future?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.