• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

gentlypfister

Reaction score
Crap pics - sorry we are moving here... but the practice shorts came. Better than I thought - def has a more floral feel than paint splatter but maybe thats me. It's like splatter marks mixed with scribble patterns.

It's my first pair of practice shorts...pretty comfy with that liner. Pockets look like hell for things falling out, but that back pocket will help.

What you guys think?

IMG_4690.jpg

IMG_7353.jpg

64556738450__E3906808-569E-4F79-AEBF-82D5D7E32FDA.jpg

Cuttooth

Reaction score
JE dropping Black, creme and royal colors. IG post is up now.
I like the latter two, especially the sail, but might end up too expensive for my tastes given it won't really be wearable til fall.

Hoping the chinos are reasonably priced.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Crap pics - sorry we are moving here... but the practice shorts came. Better than I thought - def has a more floral feel than paint splatter but maybe thats me. It's like splatter marks mixed with scribble patterns.

It's my first pair of practice shorts...pretty comfy with that liner. Pockets look like hell for things falling out, but that back pocket will help.

What you guys think?

View attachment 1625760

View attachment 1625761

View attachment 1625762
Looks a million times better than on site, and yes the front pockets suck, things always fall out

gentlypfister

Reaction score
Looks a million times better than on site, and yes the front pockets suck, things always fall out
Agree - I thought these would be WAY too short but they are great. Not even as short as my yellow labels, but close in terms of length. I am only 5'9" and that model is 6'2" but still... these fit totally fine. 31/32 waist in pants and the M is great

bmb1243

Reaction score
So mad I missed out on the macrodose shorts. Now they’re off the site. Bring em back mike!!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.