• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally pulled the trigger on a couple pair of game shorts - love the lining and the pocket is a great depth. Shocked at how substantial they feel. Wish I would have picked some up sooner.

You’re back!

BigRed

Reaction score
68B559D4-3CEB-435B-8966-C7EE42F1F1A5.jpeg

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That is hilarious. Did you know that when you bought it?
Nope, you can’t really tell from the pics. There is a neon strip around the collar but there aren’t any pics of the lining.

BigRed

Reaction score
Anyone else wish that print was on the bottom of the pants rather than the top? Your shirt covers up valuable real estate

TBH I like it like this because I like a little bit of the print exposed vs the whole thing…just my opinion tho

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nope, you can’t really tell from the pics. There is a neon strip around the collar but there aren’t any pics of the lining.
It's hard to gauge the material on that jacket. Is it sort of like what you get on rain jackets? (e.g. stutterheim ) or is it more nylony? or smooth cotton?

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you get a black one? I was eyeing the cream one, wonder if JE is gonna do more colorway too or just sticking to black

JE dropping Black, creme and royal colors. IG post is up now.

gentlypfister

Reaction score
Crap pics - sorry we are moving here... but the practice shorts came. Better than I thought - def has a more floral feel than paint splatter but maybe thats me. It's like splatter marks mixed with scribble patterns.

It's my first pair of practice shorts...pretty comfy with that liner. Pockets look like hell for things falling out, but that back pocket will help.

What you guys think?

IMG_4690.jpg

IMG_7353.jpg

64556738450__E3906808-569E-4F79-AEBF-82D5D7E32FDA.jpg

Cuttooth

Reaction score
JE dropping Black, creme and royal colors. IG post is up now.

I like the latter two, especially the sail, but might end up too expensive for my tastes given it won't really be wearable til fall.

Hoping the chinos are reasonably priced.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads