• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Wally_SF

Reaction score
What else do you guys wear? I feel like JE is the only thing I’m wearing recently.
lately I’ve been wearing lots of uniform, officine generale, and saint laurent. As far as je goes, besides for the poppy and boogy shirts, i haven’t been too wearing much

Himalayan and Uni <3
nicely put together

Last edited:

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

thereaintnofutureinthis

Reaction score
Wasn't expecting to see Coalesce merch in here, that tee is fire. How long have you had that??
Love Coalesce, one of my favorite bands!

I've only have had it for a couple weeks but I was looking for it for years. Got it from some guy on Depop who got it at one of the like 12 reunion tours they did in the early 00s, there's actually a couple of these shirts on depop right now if youre looking for one!

Cuttooth

Reaction score
Really love the shorts, i dont know if i can justify 250 on sweat shorts....
That was my first thought. They look great but they're more or less Crimson shorts with a treatment, and those are pushing it as is with regards to price. Same goes for the tees although I think the black one makes the cut look worse than the others for some reason.

razorfrazer

Reaction score
That was my first thought. They look great but they're more or less Crimson shorts with a treatment, and those are pushing it as is with regards to price. Same goes for the tees although I think the black one makes the cut look worse than the others for some reason.
I like the cardinal tee !

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.