• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WhaleShark

Reaction score
The new Hemi’s feel like one and done’s. One wear and you sell it a week later.
I dunno mane the "lavender" color is pretty great and really unique. My fav and most worn hemi is the Cinder version. This looks like the same super soft material and light color palette. Gonna look so good with a light color outfit or all black.

Nightlines

Reaction score
I love the Hemi, but I wish the focus in colors would take a darker turn. I feel we have plenty of lighter, light washed, and vibrant colors as is. It would be nice to get more blacks, dark greys, darker colors in general.
I feel you. Acne Studios makes some nice color check patterns, but I wish something similar would pop up on a hemi for JE.

Attachments

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are you hoping for? Something not cropped?
Haha no, I was just kidding. But I think it’s one of those shirts where you probably only need 2-3, if that. Like having 9 of them is a bit excessive, and IMO the colors are getting worse. It’s just starting to feel stale.

edit: I think the cut/overall fit is good, but I think it needs to be used in different applications. The tiger camo overshirt was a similar fit and far more interesting than these recent hemi’s.

Lextino

Reaction score
I love the Hemi, but I wish the focus in colors would take a darker turn. I feel we have plenty of lighter, light washed, and vibrant colors as is. It would be nice to get more blacks, dark greys, darker colors in general.
Big facts !

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.