• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

aaronj15

Reaction score
Agreed this looks like the winner. Might be my favorite color way after the Butte. Hope it’s the same weight as the Butte/Kingston/Nova and not the lighter Paloma/Speedway
If I were to guess, the Acai would be similar weight to Speedway, Cinder, Honey. Santa Fe would be more in line with the weight of Butte and Nova. I think Paloma is one of a kind in terms of weight and feel... wish they released something similar

razorfrazer

Reaction score
goddamn that Acai Hemi is amazing. Those colors 🤩
I snagged the last small on the site. I grabbed an Organic Grey tee as well !! I'm super into that folsom. Folsoms pocket tees are low key my favorite JE tees. I've been looking for a XS vintage cardinal for a hot minute.

Cuttooth

Reaction score
I like the Acai hemi but I feel like it'd be better to just wait until it's on sale somewhere and when it's also not 85 degrees outside.

CARTER AGVENT

Reaction score
The hemi is really nice... I just haven't pulled the trigger because I'm not sure how much I'd wear that lavender color.. hmm..

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.