• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Wally_SF

Reaction score
I’ve been trying to track one of these down in a medium for what’s felt like forever
I hear you. Back when JE had sales I was lucky and got it on steep discount

I saw a charcoal one on grailed NWT, if I come across another one i'll let you know dude :fistbump:

@jclark216 also curious about that. Im more concerned with them bagging out in the knees and rear after a few wears 🤷‍♂️

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@jclark216 also curious about that. Im more concerned with them bagging out in the knees and rear after a few wears 🤷‍♂️
[/QUOTE]

I haven’t had that issue with my Jets, but I only wore them an handful of times.

Bimmer93

Reaction score
To get the thread back on track, I feel obligated to ask @MIKE_JE when the 26oz. LA sweats are making their triumphant return. I’m sitting in Palm Springs and I wanna feel the heat.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To get the thread back on track, I feel obligated to ask @MIKE_JE when the 26oz. LA sweats are making their triumphant return. I’m sitting in Palm Springs and I wanna feel the heat.
Imagine it’ll be fall if anything, it’s going to be too hot for 26oz pretty soon, if not already.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.