• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

razorfrazer

Reaction score
The seekings stuff looks great but i couldnt drop that much on an untested brand. Seems like they skipped the initial coming up stage of a mew brand and are trying to recoup those start up costs. To see their pricing so much higher than JE whos been at it for like 9 years is off putting. Plus the no return policy .

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The seekings stuff looks great but i couldnt drop that much on an untested brand. Seems like they skipped the initial coming up stage of a mew brand and are trying to recoup those start up costs. To see their pricing so much higher than JE whos been at it for like 9 years is off putting. Plus the no return policy .
It's odd how my reaction to these prices have numbed over the past year. I was at a stage where I thought $100 apc denim was expensive af just 2 years ago but saw someone post a fit pic of the midnight tie dye cargos on Reddit and boom started buying JE stuff on sale, and other 'expensive' brands on sale and then now I don't even wait for a sale on certain items that JE release anymore.
I remember bookmarking the Cinder hemi page on Saks and visiting the page every other day and being so happy when it went on sale lmao. The fashion inflation is a dangerous thing. The seekings stuff, yea it feels pricey but now it's not so ridiculous

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As if we didn’t have Seekings fill up the last 5 pages...
We could do a few more pages if you like...

One thing that threw me off about the red hoody

Why does it cost more than the hoodies with graphics?
The color and wash process is more complex than the other colors

Dude you spent like nearly $1k on a pair of sweatpants lol

not sure why a brand needs a “come up stage”? So when a brand starts they are supposed to start off cheap? Maybe making screen prints on blanks and then after a few seasons they can progress to higher ticket items? The thought behind this doesn’t make much sense.

the prices are reflective of the quality and are in accordance with the brands they are trying to compete with. The cost of an item isn’t just based on production costs, all brands shift some of the cost of r&d and branding/marketing into costs as well. Anyway if you want to play in the same field as luxury brands and you want to make high quality items, that may in fact be better than those brands, why wouldn’t you price the items similarly?

I’m not sure you can say that the pricing is higher than JE, JE has numerous hoodies well over $400.
This just came out last week and there are quite a few more similarly priced on the site

razorfrazer

Reaction score
We could do a few more pages if you like...

The color and wash process is more complex than the other colors

Dude you spent like nearly $1k on a pair of sweatpants lol

not sure why a brand needs a “come up stage”? So when a brand starts they are supposed to start off cheap? Maybe making screen prints on blanks and then after a few seasons they can progress to higher ticket items? The thought behind this doesn’t make much sense.

the prices are reflective of the quality and are in accordance with the brands they are trying to compete with. The cost of an item isn’t just based on production costs, all brands shift some of the cost of r&d and branding/marketing into costs as well. Anyway if you want to play in the same field as luxury brands and you want to make high quality items, that may in fact be better than those brands, why wouldn’t you price the items similarly?

I’m not sure you can say that the pricing is higher than JE, JE has numerous hoodies well over $400.
This just came out last week and there are quite a few more similarly priced on the site
Fair enough... gimmie a week or two to digest and i’ll probably pick something up 😂

and i think those sweats were 500 all in all! I got a banger of a deal as you can see .....

boxdok

Reaction score
Any new denim on the way for Pre fall JE. It seems like all we are getting lately are re stocks. I wouldn't mind a re stock of vintage springs though.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.