• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m not trying to go down the rabbit hole of COVID/vaccine talk. Especially in here, but anyone who took the steps on flattening the curve for the world…let them celebrate it. Maybe that will motivate someone else to take it. I truly apologize for continuing this convo. Just felt the need to say my peace.

Grabbing the derby’s next week. So surprised they are still in stock.

tommo

Reaction score
16oz LA Sweats.

Good lord they are poor.

I’ve got the OGs and the quality drop off is absolutely shocking.

ordered two pairs of the 16oz ones. I’d say they are probably the poorest quality sweats I’ve ever bought. I have a lot of pairs of asos ones that cost £15 and they’re markedly better.

how JE are justifying the cost of these I will never know. Leaves a very bitter taste and I think that might be it for me with this brand.

They an absolute shambles. After one wear of around 2 hours they’ve bagged out, the elastic does not grip the ankle. They’re literally useless after TWO HOURS.

Total joke.

razorfrazer

Reaction score
16oz LA Sweats.

Good lord they are poor.

I’ve got the OGs and the quality drop off is absolutely shocking.

ordered two pairs of the 16oz ones. I’d say they are probably the poorest quality sweats I’ve ever bought. I have a lot of pairs of asos ones that cost £15 and they’re markedly better.

how JE are justifying the cost of these I will never know. Leaves a very bitter taste and I think that might be it for me with this brand.

They an absolute shambles. After one wear of around 2 hours they’ve bagged out, the elastic does not grip the ankle. They’re literally useless after TWO HOURS.

Total joke.
Maybe you needed to size down ? I don't own any 16oz but I have the cashmere sweats and they feel great.

tommo

Reaction score
Maybe you needed to size down ? I don't own any 16oz but I have the cashmere sweats and they feel great.
I take 32 in cast 2 and Kane, so medium is my size, it’s the same with all the other sweats.

They just feel super cheap in hand. Flimsy, thin weak material. Shoddily put together, perished elastic...

I expect a damn site more than an hour or twos wear around the house from a 200 dollar piece of clothing before it’s absolutely useless. They are quite literally fucked and unwearable

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I take 32 in cast 2 and Kane, so medium is my size, it’s the same with all the other sweats.

They just feel super cheap in hand. Flimsy, thin weak material. Shoddily put together, perished elastic...

I expect a damn site more than an hour or twos wear around the house from a 200 dollar piece of clothing before it’s absolutely useless. They are quite literally fucked and unwearable
Yikes. I got a pair of 16oz. Mine are holding up pretty well. I had to stop comparing them to the OGs for me to really appreciate them. One thing I do love is the cuff holds up more than the heavy weight ones.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thats a bummer ! Maybe try those reconstructed LA sweats instead if you can return those two.
View attachment 1606668
My fit today! Been getting back into AE’s lately.
My IMO would be to switch out the AF1 for your CP. the denim is pretty tapered and makes the nikes look monstrous, otherwise great fit. Just my 2 cents

razorfrazer

Reaction score
My IMO would be to switch out the AF1 for your CP. the denim is pretty tapered and makes the nikes look monstrous, otherwise great fit. Just my 2 cents
Glad I had time to switch them out before I left. That coulda been bad!

CARTER AGVENT

Reaction score
Not my best pic, but this is the black pair of denim

View attachment 1606702I’ll make it JE
Looks like the ideal pair of black denim I've been waiting for JE to make. May have to try these out. tts you said?

Also, I'm wearing a basalt tee today and every time I put one on I wonder why JE doesn't make them anymore. its the best fitting t-shirt I've ever had. bring back the basalt tees!!!!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.