• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not use to seeing you go this direction. You coordinated it really well.
what direction is that?

Fit is so good here. Can't wait to get my stuff in.
What did you end up getting?
Is that the Seekings indigo denim? If it is, I take back what I said about it looking exactly like the Celine wash. This looks way fucking better.
Yes seekings, the union wash does look really good though, but the mr p pics are super skinny

Damn that denim looks really nice. I like the fit too, looks like a slightly looser Cast
It’s like the adult cast 2

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what direction is that?

What did you end up getting?

Yes seekings, the union wash does look really good though, but the mr p pics are super skinny

It’s like the adult cast 2
I don’t have the word for it. Just a different look from you. It works.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know everyone has to broadcast everything nowadays 🤦🏻‍♂️ Lol
I think they think it helps. If people see you doing something like getting the vaccine then maybe they too will get the vaccine. I don’t think it’s a bad thing especially considering how many anti-covid vaccine people there are out there now

Nightlines

Reaction score
I was so close to on getting rid of my cast 2 Avalons. They were too tight but I decided to rock them for a full day. Thank the denim gods I did. They loosened up tremendously.
You have a pair of Kane 2 Dale, right? What size did you end up going with?

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think they think it helps. If people see you doing something like getting the vaccine then maybe they too will get the vaccine. I don’t think it’s a bad thing especially considering how many anti-covid vaccine people there are out there now
I guess. I really wasn’t trying to diss anyone who posts that here. My point was more so in general, in how people feel the need to post everything they do all across internet platforms. Although, I can see why some took it out of context.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.