• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I sold off my Guavas because I knew they'd just end up looking terrible after a few wears with my luck. I still have the Off-Noirs though unworn and you're making me want to wear them.
That's the main reason why I passed on them. I knew that combination of light colored suede would get destroyed quickly. I don't worry one bit when I wear my Off Noir's.

Nightlines

Reaction score
Unrelated to JE in the picture, but I recently had my SA at Celine order a pair of 90s moonlight to see how the wash and fit were in person. Anybody know if the Kane 2 fit is similar to this? Surprised at how well "filled out" I felt in my silhouette.

Attachments

cs54

Reaction score
Anyone recognize this blackmeans rider w/ a tan accent pocket? Just wondering if it’s otherwise all black. The arms are black but can’t tell if the body panel is the same color/texture or something more exotic. Tag seems to say season 8.

Attachments

CARTER AGVENT

Reaction score
Anyone recognize this blackmeans rider w/ a tan accent pocket? Just wondering if it’s otherwise all black. The arms are black but can’t tell if the body panel is the same color/texture or something more exotic. Tag seems to say season 8.
oof. that thing is a dog

thatsoutbro

Reaction score
Looks like a horrible sample that never made it. A bunch of terrible looking season 8 samples hit Nordstrom rack and the web recently. This looks to be another suspect.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol hence my concern. Is it just the little tan flap that’s throwing off the color or is this thing actually green?

https://p0sh.mk/vvm629KHXfb (replace 0 w o)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.