1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

If clay dropped tomorrow too I'll be all over them.

2. arpman41

arpman41 Senior member

Selling the Snap Overshirt in Moab Check size small for very cheap, PM if you're interested

3. Bertdinner2

Bertdinner2 Senior member

imo u need to size down one on kitos unless u got thick legs. if i get them in the same size as escobars they look ridiculously sloppy. im 6'4" 175 and wear large escobars. i sized down to medium kitos and they still suck lol. i do have skinny legs but come on. the stacks on the sweats just all droop down to my ankles so they look straight down to like mid calf wear the rest of the sweats just pile up down there. and the medium is tight on my waist so i couldnt go down to a small.

4. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

6'4" and 175 is mad skinny though. I think you should probably rephrase that to say "size down one unless you have normal legs".
    I'm not trying to be a dick I'm just saying you would be more of an exception than the norm. Most people in this thread are like <6' and <160lbs

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  5. Joebo21

Joebo21 Senior member

NY as well.. waiting on my tan merino sweater, oak curve tee, and some u necks

6. Clint Alvin

Clint Alvin Senior member

My Cast 2 Coast and Raw Black arrived today (Size 31). Super bummed they don't fit my calves.
    If someone wants buy these a BF prices (Both for $590) hit me up before I send them back tomorrow.

:-(

7. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Senior member

Pics?? ( on you)

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  8. NickEPockets

NickEPockets Senior member

I'd be in for a clay flash dual full zip as well. Interesting that @JohnElliot are dropping certain pieces in the new colors (Clay baselines, Sage Kitos/Escobars, Jade Villain, Sage Flash/Villain). Hopefully this is just to build momentum for S/S 2016, and we will see all colors available in all products in short order.

1 person likes this.
  9. imbmgb

imbmgb Well-Known Member

Anyone interested in olive flight jacket new with tags size xl?
    Msg me ASAP or I'll be returning it this week ,
    $550

10. BeraQueezy

BeraQueezy Senior member

Hello, can someone with loopwheel escobars in grey please help me out here? I just purchased a pair via ebay and they came in today but the tags that were received claim "MAIN LINE". Shouldn't it reference loop wheel?

Thank you in advance

11. BeraQueezy

BeraQueezy Senior member

12. rbroseph

rbroseph Senior member

@BeraQueezy ^ Those are definitely loopwheel; they look like my grey loopwheel dual flash zip.
    They should feel heavier and more plush compared to your regular escobars (assuming you have a pair) and they should be labelled as %100 cotton; the regular greys have a poly blend in them.

1 person likes this.
  13. BeraQueezy

BeraQueezy Senior member

hmm. they do feel more substantial than my others but just for reference, the black escobars I got from revolve a few weeks back is also 100% cotton

14. rbroseph

rbroseph Senior member

Yeah only their grey terry have a cotton poly blend which is easier to tell the difference between the grey loophweel terry.
    Only visual difference between the black would probably be the regular ones have a silver zip compared to a matte black on the loopwheel.
    Judging by your pics I'd say you're safe, I can't recall if my tags said Main Line or not though.
    A couple of wears you'll find loopwheel is a lot warmer; I can't wear mine during summer.

1 person likes this.
  15. StPauli

StPauli Senior member

Definitely looks like the loopwheel fabric. My guess is that the guy who sold them to you lost or mixed up the original tags and got some other ones off a main line product.

1 person likes this.
  16. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

Those are Loopwheel Escobar Sweatpants, they were just somehow included with a different tag.

1 person likes this.
  17. BeraQueezy

BeraQueezy Senior member

Well there you have it. Thank you all for the responses !

18. Jflo301

Jflo301 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Quick shot of earlier today. Hanoi denim, Loopwheel villain and co-mix mercer.

19. Mackp12

Mackp12 Senior member

^^^ Solid fit dude! Can't wait for this upcoming denim

20. ejz2590

ejz2590 Well-Known Member