• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

dustinr

Reaction score
Has anyone tried washing their Yuba thumper yet? I know the label says you can machine wash cold, but I'm always hesitant to do so with lined jackets. I was sitting around a fire the other night wearing it, and having a tough time getting the smoke smell out.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried washing their Yuba thumper yet? I know the label says you can machine wash cold, but I'm always hesitant to do so with lined jackets. I was sitting around a fire the other night wearing it, and having a tough time getting the smoke smell out.
I’d dry clean it, but be specific with the cleaner and tell them it’s supposed to be distressed and faded, so no spot/stain treatments

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Lots of good conversation in here around AAU. 😂 Just want to reiterate 5" is more of a colloquialism to describe this style. Yes, they are our shortest mesh yet...this is a pretty standard length now...Size chart attached. Look forward to sharing more info and all the colors as we head into the weekend!
Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 8.58.05 AM.png

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.