• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

cs54

Reaction score
I said this before and I will say it again. I need a pair of Kane 2 Dales without the paint lol. Heading to a farm

View attachment 1595701
The Kane 2 carbons seem pretty close, if not the same thing to my untrained eye. found a pair on ebay that I’m digging. Justified them as a peace offering to my SO who hates the dales lol.

januarytwenty

Reaction score
The Kane 2 carbons seem pretty close, if not the same thing to my untrained eye. found a pair on ebay that I’m digging. Justified them as a peace offering to my SO who hates the dales lol.

Material on dale and carbon feel different. I actually enjoy the dale material/feel better than the carbon. I was in same boat as wanting a pair without paint splatter so I purchased the carbon. I almost wear the dale more regularly than the carbon because of the way they feel.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Are the Kane 2 Carbons material similar to the cast 2?

WhaleShark

Reaction score
JE x Suicoke sandals goin for $166 on JE site, and $290 on Ssense??? I know there is usually a markup but Goddamn that’s pretty wild.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know I’ve ask this in the past but are import duties $0 if under a certain dollar amount? Looking at something from Italy.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Red

• Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the Above