• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

a feline mage

Reaction score
Hovers are a nice simple wash, but the mustard stain ruins it for me.
Dude it kills me too! If there was a pair in my size I was maybe going to try to remove the detail somehow like others do with some JE stuff. At that price it's a no-brainer.

What do you not get about it being iconic?
Need it in my Zoom meeting background rotation.

TCNY

Reaction score
Anyone have the JE Richmond jacket , can give me a review??

WhaleShark

Reaction score
I’ve never seen this Jacket from Season 10 (found on Grailed). Mock Flight Jacket. I have the Black/Color Block version. Did other colors drop? I would kill for an Olive Green one. Can’t find any Ecomm shots of this grey one. Maybe from a sample sale?
542F9CB0-8763-43BB-B9D0-F312086E064D.jpeg
D181EB7B-DAC6-4589-93F2-15D57FF14E7A.jpeg

Attachments

timofay

Reaction score
Anyone have the JE Richmond jacket , can give me a review??
I bought one recently and returned it. Anything in particular you want to know? It felt a bit short and boxy for me (I'm 6'3") but otherwise it's a nice jacket.

TCNY

Reaction score
I bought one recently and returned it. Anything in particular you want to know? It felt a bit short and boxy for me (I'm 6'3") but otherwise it's a nice jacket.
How’s the fabric? Says wool blend, and also slim, measurements look like I runs tight/small

timofay

Reaction score
How’s the fabric? Says wool blend, and also slim, measurements look like I runs tight/small
Fabric was ok..it didn't really wow me in any regard. Honestly I had high hopes because the styling shots look great. it was a grail for me and finally found one but had to return (I tried on an XL and XXL).

It definitely fits slim (I'm 6'3", 190-195 lbs with a 42in chest and the XXL fit me in the shoulder/chest but was too wide at the waist). I thought about tailoring the XXL but the button placement is also a bit funky where if you button the top button it's way high on the chest which was a turnoff for me. pic from google for reference. again, the JE style shots look epic but the jacket just doesn't really fit like that (at least on me), and it felt short on me as well. compare the first pic to the JE style shots...

Attachments

TCNY

Reaction score
Fabric was ok..it didn't really wow me in any regard. Honestly I had high hopes because the styling shots look great. it was a grail for me and finally found one but had to return (I tried on an XL and XXL).

It definitely fits slim (I'm 6'3", 190-195 lbs with a 42in chest and the XXL fit me in the shoulder/chest but was too wide at the waist). I thought about tailoring the XXL but the button placement is also a bit funky where if you button the top button it's way high on the chest which was a turnoff for me. pic from google for reference. again, the JE style shots look epic but the jacket just doesn't really fit like that (at least on me), and it felt short on me as well. compare the first pic to the JE style shots...
Thanks a lot!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Red

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 2 50.0%