• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Csrulz16

Reaction score
You have to be trying to be a dick...
I’m trying to figure out the vision for this shoe and overwhelming lack of excitement for it on here. Is it supposedly to look “Made in Italy” unfinished or is it a neo-vintage heel scuff?

reydogg23

Reaction score
Owners of The Daze in Raw - do these bleed on shoes? If I recall the raw Cast 2s don’t bleed too bad.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m trying to figure out the vision for this shoe and overwhelming lack of excitement for it on here. Is it supposedly to look “Made in Italy” unfinished or is it a neo-vintage heel scuff?
Made in Italy unfinished

PDL24DCP

Reaction score
I myself was wondering why it was so quiet in here for a full week after the release of the canvas shoes lol. Literally not a word written

razorfrazer

Reaction score
Guys what’s the consensus on sweatspants?

I have LA’s in 26oz, but never got the lightweight ones. I think I recall someone saying the elastic hems weren’t as tight on the lightweight, so you couldn’t get the stacked look as the hem didn’t stand up to it.

are the Sochis the go-to now over the lightweight LAs? I need some black and some grey sweats.

Or is it worth going with a brand like Coke Buxton and saving a few $$$
i like my escobars great sweatpant. Also i dont know if cashmere LA’s are comparible to lightweight La’s (im sure they are close) but I really like those too. I went small in LA and med in esco.

Yokimoto

Reaction score
Guys what’s the consensus on sweatspants?

I have LA’s in 26oz, but never got the lightweight ones. I think I recall someone saying the elastic hems weren’t as tight on the lightweight, so you couldn’t get the stacked look as the hem didn’t stand up to it.

are the Sochis the go-to now over the lightweight LAs? I need some black and some grey sweats.

Or is it worth going with a brand like Coke Buxton and saving a few $$$
I have the steelhead 16oz LAs and the cuffs are plenty tight. They don’t slide down at all if you want to wear them higher up. I really like them. Have another pair of 16oz and another pair of 26oz coming tomorrow.

As someone else said, UniformLA look like a good alternative if you’re trying to save some money, but I’ve never tried them. Cole Buxton may be cheaper as you’re in the UK too.

tommo

Reaction score
I have the steelhead 16oz LAs and the cuffs are plenty tight. They don’t slide down at all if you want to wear them higher up. I really like them. Have another pair of 16oz and another pair of 26oz coming tomorrow.

As someone else said, UniformLA look like a good alternative if you’re trying to save some money, but I’ve never tried them. Cole Buxton may be cheaper as you’re in the UK too.
Thanks for all the replies

so I might’ve mistaken the cashmere’s that are a bit looser.

It seems it’s actually the 16oz will do just fine

thanks again!

blacknotebooks

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies

so I might’ve mistaken the cashmere’s that are a bit looser.

It seems it’s actually the 16oz will do just fine

thanks again!
The 16oz cuff is tight enough but they are more prone to bagging out vs. the 26oz version.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy