• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Edeezus

Reaction score
Really? Weird. The organic grey cotton definitely fits smaller than my white university tshirt.
I think the confusion is that there has been multiple versions of the Uni tee with different sizing. You might have an older version of the white Uni tee which was more OS compared to the recent version. I only know this because I had two white Unis and they were both a tad different.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those socks tho 🔥🧐🔥
Was going to say this too! Going to need an ID on those. Look similar to the Fear of God socks without the branding
Yesss they’re the 6th Collection socks. Sooo good but wear terribly. After a few washes, they get super pilly so I’m glad I stocked up on them
7DA9B3D2-F396-4738-A032-3362C1E3BC04.jpeg
475D3631-4A94-4172-B1F1-2DA65392C0CD.jpeg

Cuttooth

Reaction score
Hows sizing?
I wear a 9 for Nike/Jordans and went with a 41. They're slightly narrow in the toe but not blazer narrow and seem fine on length. I don't think I could wear a 40 without pain (I have a pair of CPs in 40 and they hurt after a while, just never got rid of them) and a 42 would be huge.

Quality seems on point. It's still a canvas shoe but at first touch appears well made.

Last edited:

betterusername

Reaction score
Carnival Sage short set.

D308C58A-BEEB-462D-9732-CD4E606CCFBB.jpeg

jasonladuke0311

Reaction score

betterusername

Reaction score
What boots are those?
Thanks for asking. They're a Vibram resoled pair of moc sneakers that I'd bought back when I was in Argentina for a bit. More pics / before-after:

Guido (same Argentine maker as chukkas from a while back) resoled mocasines, with Zam pants

View attachment 1544810

View attachment 1544811

View attachment 1544813

View attachment 1544814

tommo

Reaction score
Guys what’s the consensus on sweatspants?

I have LA’s in 26oz, but never got the lightweight ones. I think I recall someone saying the elastic hems weren’t as tight on the lightweight, so you couldn’t get the stacked look as the hem didn’t stand up to it.

are the Sochis the go-to now over the lightweight LAs? I need some black and some grey sweats.

Or is it worth going with a brand like Coke Buxton and saving a few $$$

dustinr

Reaction score

I have LA’s in 26oz, but never got the lightweight ones. I think I recall someone saying the elastic hems weren’t as tight on the lightweight, so you couldn’t get the stacked look as the hem didn’t stand up to it.

are the Sochis the go-to now over the lightweight LAs? I need some black and some grey sweats.

check out uniform la. They recently dropped some great heavyweight sweats, lots of pics and reviews in the thread.

Nightlines

Reaction score

Haven't had experience with JE sweats, but I love my Cole Buxton ones. Only issue I have is that they're too heavy to wear in Hawaii as much as I would like to.

Onohediint

Reaction score

Sochi’s are a great lightweight material, but if you want them to stack you’ll need to pull them up to mid-shin at least. The inseam on them are pretty short.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.