• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

aaronj15

Reaction score
I feel like that colorway is too similar to the ivory/white that they won't release. Might be a sample? Onyx Kane 2 and Coast Kane 2 need to re-release for sure tho....

CARTER AGVENT

Reaction score
I feel like that colorway is too similar to the ivory/white that they won't release. Might be a sample? Onyx Kane 2 and Coast Kane 2 need to re-release for sure tho....
I thought they looked familiar, forgot about Onyx. Would love if they re released those.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I gave up. White shirts are a fucking scam. No matter what I do, SOMETHING happens to where they have a spot. I'm sticking to grey and washed out earth tones.
I’m white tee gang all day. I love a crisp white tee in the summer.But damn I get the blues when my kids eat Cheetos lol.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy