• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nightlines

Reaction score
Hey question about John Elliott hoodies and stuff is it me or is the quality just so so ... I have had to repair 2 hoodies and I always see people with John elliott that have holes and rips and just wanted to ask everyone opinion! I even seen a few post about the cargos ripping but yeah let me know what you guys think 💭
Might not be just the hoodies. I ordered a Folsom shirt and there were holes and shit hanging off the back. Idk if it got damaged in shipping or what, but I was pissed.

Jokes aside, it sounds like you got the bad batch of QC. I still have a hoodie from Season 7 and an OG Kake that look brand new after a few years.

Jreed74

Reaction score
Might not be just the hoodies. I ordered a Folsom shirt and there were holes and shit hanging off the back. Idk if it got damaged in shipping or what, but I was pissed.

Jokes aside, it sounds like you got the bad batch of QC. I still have a hoodie from Season 7 and an OG Kake that look brand new after a few years.
Ok thanks yeah I figured it was my luck haha

ggss09

Reaction score
Hey question about John Elliott hoodies and stuff is it me or is the quality just so so ... I have had to repair 2 hoodies and I always see people with John elliott that have holes and rips and just wanted to ask everyone opinion! I even seen a few post about the cargos ripping but yeah let me know what you guys think 💭
Wore my villain religiously for all sorts of activities and put it through countless washes, took it over 4 years to finally start showing some wear and tear, so I have zero complaints.

That being said, my fave hoodie of all time, which is the Season 7 Washed Black OS Cropped Hoodie, starting getting some wear and tear much earlier since its quite thin. Works with the vibe of the hoodie though, and it still fits and feels great

januarytwenty

Reaction score
Own the JE fur terry in grey and YLCo polar zip in white and must say the JE is worth the price. Definite purchase for those on fence about it! Has just the right amount of weight to it.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.