• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

dustinr

Reaction score
Shoutout to @Lovemybed for the hookup on the Yuba. Took a minute for it to get here due to customs/Canada Post being brutally slow, but now that its arrived it's gonna get tons of wear. Glad I went with an L instead of XL, just enough room to layer with a sweater underneath without being too OS with just a t-shirt. I'd prefer just a little less crop, but it's still very wearable.

Yuba
Uniform sand souvenir crew
Carbons

IMG_6725.jpg

Jreed74

Reaction score
Hey question about John Elliott hoodies and stuff is it me or is the quality just so so ... I have had to repair 2 hoodies and I always see people with John elliott that have holes and rips and just wanted to ask everyone opinion! I even seen a few post about the cargos ripping but yeah let me know what you guys think 💭

razorfrazer

Reaction score
NEED this thermal, but in a different color. Need the tee too...also looks like something new? Possibly heavy as well...?
i actually like the colors. I’ll def try it out. Anyone got a line on 29 skittles for cheap?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.