1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. johnelliottfan

johnelliottfan Senior member

Hahahaa amazing fit on the hanois, boots look weird. Yo bidwal, you onto something bro. Bless us JE we hope youre listenin!!!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  2. johnelliottfan

Hundo P. The silk blend tees fit smaller than the regular material tees. This is not a subjective opinion but instead a fact confirmed by my experience and @johnelliottco. They fit very similar to the co mix fabric which in general is a smaller fit then the regular cotton tees.

3. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Kind of why I tossed it on here lol. The subtle dirty and acid wash looks nice on black.

I agree the boots look too wide but can look better by just lowering your stacks to the bottom. Will take away from the boot sticking out

4. Jasonronn

Jasonronn Senior member

please dont do this

2 people like this.
  5. adammb9

adammb9 Well-Known Member

I'm just here waiting for an olive classic crew re stock anybody know any other brands with a good one? i know wang has one but its like $110

6. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

You might have to wait until fall for olive. Sage seems to be the green for this season. I missed out on the classic too. I'll just get a sage now though

7. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Senior member

subjective opinion *

We are all different. i personally find both silk and co mix to fit just like my normal tees

I wouldn't size up or size down

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  8. mcnicol21

mcnicol21 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty happy with my Olive Crew from Buck Mason. Very good quality for $24.

9. johnelliottfan

well if there is already lots of room on your tees in your size, then I'm sure you probably wouldn't notice a difference. I though am at the limit of being able to wear mediums and My silk mercer fits noticeably tighter. I asked johnelliottco and they pretty much confirmed the fact. The fabric is simply tighter and more snug. For the co mix I actually am returning mine because it is too small and must size up to a large.

10. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

The fabric and stretch part is true. The fabric has less give compared to the normal tees. The cut of both is the same dimension wise but I agree they fit differently.

11. bobby321

bobby321 Well-Known Member

Sizing for the flash dual zip hoodie? Im a medium in villain hoodies and large for classic crews. I want to be able to comfortably zip it up, without being too constricted. Thanks

12. adammb9

medium

13. adammb9

the co mix is definitely not the same size as the regular tees its shorter and the silk is much slimmer

14. beans718

beans718 Senior member

thanks for the help.. guys saved me as I was close to buying silk blend in small.. and I agree the co-mix deff is a smaller shirt

15. rockstari21

rockstari21 Member

I'm selling a medium dark grey villain

16. drewseong

drewseong Well-Known Member

Selling a medium boucle crew grey (only tried on). Let me know if you have a small one for sale/trade. Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  17. StPauli

StPauli Senior member

Also waiting on an Olive restock this fall, but for the terry items.

18. trippy512

trippy512 Member

Anyone looking for the LS Classic Curve tee in oak size small, im selling one for under retail, just tried on. Hit my PM's or check grailed.

Thanks

19. BeraQueezy

BeraQueezy Senior member

just snagged loopwheel escobars for under regular escobar retail [​IMG]

can anyone who have both iterations comment on noticeable difference of quality? very excited to compare against my black (regular) pair.

20. jthom931

jthom931 Senior member

I've had my black loopwheel villain hoodie for one year, and it looks/fits as good as day one!

The fabric feels thicker, has a "tighter" feel to it, compared to JE's custom milled terry.

I have washed it a handful of times as well, haven't noticed any fading.

Lucky you, I wish I picked up the loopwheel escobars.....

1 person likes this.