1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Thankfully I was able to. I returned every single penny worth. It was trash!

2. optimaasprime

optimaasprime Senior member

Just hard work!

you seem upset...

3. einstine

einstine Senior member

Just upset that people have good taste in clothes "John Elliott" but awful taste in shoes.

4. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

John Elliott himself actually likes the 350's himself

5. optimaasprime

optimaasprime Senior member

What I like and what you like is totally subjective...

6. Mikeisonfire

Mikeisonfire Senior member

But what about himself?

5 people like this.
  7. Mikeisonfire

The Kanye hype is too real. This is a JE thread and the Yeezy trash stuff still finds its way to creep in the conversation. Save that discussion for another thread folks.

Anyway, I got scared for a second earlier this morning when I saw that a couple sizes of the jade Mercer tee were sold out. Apparently it was an error because all sizes seem good to go now. Thought I wasn't going to be able to cop. That color is too nice.

1 person likes this.
  8. johnelliottfan

johnelliottfan Senior member

Got my large padded OS in Olive today. I'll be keeping it. It's kind of tight but it still fits pretty well and I can do up the buttons. Even if it fits kind of tight it looks good because of the padding, and it's probably designed to fit this way. The piece is pretty sick to be honest, excellent construction and very unique.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  9. godforshort

godforshort Senior member

Jade color is nice but not really my style besides I already own 3 villains. Don't understand the hype about new villains and escobars when I know a lot of people on this forum own several pairs. How many villain hoodies do you need. Anyway I'm hoping we can get a denim restock sooner than later.

10. justjohn

justjohn Senior member

Patiently waiting for the SS16 shorts to drop, especially the denim shorts [​IMG]

11. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Senior member

Took me forever to purchase a second one ( hooded) since I get stuff and wear it til the death. Esp a hoody. Just one of those things I can't switch up all the time

12. Sonderist

Sonderist Senior member

Anyone know of a retailer with the Navy Iridescent Flight Jacket in a Large? Super late to the party and I'm searching high and low

13. Mikeisonfire

I feel you. I already have two Villains and that's the thing holding me back from getting it in jade, especially since I already have midnight. I'm just opting for the tee at this point. Hopefully they release the jade in other styles soon, I needs me a Classic Crew.

14. Joebo21

Joebo21 Senior member

been looking all over for it.. prolly gonna have to wait for one to pop up on ebay or grailed

15. elzarka9

elzarka9 Well-Known Member

Any idea if there will be any Rue hoodies in S/S? Definitely prefer it over the villain and I am a HUGE fan of the villain.

16. Yale doctor

Yale doctor Active Member

[​IMG]

Merino restock. Glad I didn't pull the trigger on the Jade stuff.

17. Sonderist

Sonderist Senior member

Sadly I think you're right

18. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kake in M
    and just in, the boucle sweats. They're pretty sick and warm as hell. Was able to get a good price on them, $225 including taxes

2 people like this.
  19. mcking

mcking Senior member

need boucle sweats in my life (for less than retail)!! is there an s available from where you got it?

20. ThomSquared

ThomSquared Senior member

Interesting... I remember somebody mentioning that it was best to size up a bit for this particular piece, anybody have experience with it? I am typically a large in all JE stuff, not sure if I should consider an XL.