1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. flyjones

flyjones New Member

anyone buy from cntrbndshop.com before? they've got all their JE on sale, but I was hoping someone can confirm they're legit before placing an order tonight. here's a link to their JE stuff.

2. optimaasprime

optimaasprime Senior member

Looks legit, if they ship you fakes charge back.. But I havnt seen any fake JE yet... It would be easy to tell since China wouldn't take the time to do the stitching JE does.

3. optimaasprime

optimaasprime Senior member

I didn't buy it to keep it lmao. I might tho.. It's 80 here.. Texas isn't getting winter. Fall came and nows it's spring

4. kennethj

kennethj Well-Known Member

Hi guys, I'm new to this brand and am very interested in what size I should get, specifically for the hooded villain and possibly their other shirts. I've tried to do some research and seen recommendations to size up and others recommend go TTS.

I'm roughly an athletic build at around 5'7-8 with a 38 chest, with broad shoulders and a 31-32 waist. I usually get a small for jackets, button downs (can do slim smalls sometimes with some pull on the chest) and under shirts but for hoodies and sweaters and polos I size up to mediums. I'm a medium in Reigning Champ as well as Nike Tech Fleece.

Thanks in advance!

5. the jawn

the jawn Member

Stopped by Bergdorf in NYC today and copped a navy padded overshirt (sized up to an XL and fits perfectly) for $179 and the Snap overshirt for $129. They still had one padded overshirt, a few Snaps, and a pair of XL olive Escobars ($79).

6. leit96

leit96 Senior member

Just copped a villain for $134.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
  7. childsplay

childsplay Well-Known Member

me too [​IMG] and a crew and mercer for the low

8. PeteyPajamapant

PeteyPajamapant Member

Can anyone let me know how the Curve U Necks fit? Do they shrink after washing at all? I'm 5'11'' 185-190 lbs (athletic build). Not sure if I should go for Medium or Large. Thanks all

9. the jawn

the jawn Member

medium for sure

10. johnelliottfan

johnelliottfan Senior member

. I am 6ft 185 pounds slim athletic build and I think I"ll be returning my curve comix in medium as it is very small. I was surprised as I wear mediums in all the mercers. I'd definitely recommend going with a large.

11. johnelliottfan

johnelliottfan Senior member

For sure? It must be the co mix fabric then bc my medium curve u neck feels like a small? I haven't had an issue with any je tees in medium. It is only the curve u neck that is too small and that i'll be exchanging. But the guy who asked the question is even bigger/stockier then I am. Just my opinion that he would need a large unless he wanted it to fit like an undershirt and very tight

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
  12. funx0rs

funx0rs Member

Not sure if you guys saw the Steven Allen sale.. got LS and SS mercers for 99 shipped.

13. PeteyPajamapant

PeteyPajamapant Member

Thanks for the help. I'm gonna order a medium and large and see which one works. I think the looser the better though. Don't want my nippies poking out.

14. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Dang, was trying to hold out and save money for the SS16 stuff, but I ended up grabbing onto the grey hooded villain, white clash crew, grey/black escobars, and boucle sweats today [​IMG]

15. cchen

cchen Senior member

If anyone's still looking for the olive flight bomber, Harvey Nichols in HK has a full size run for 50% off HK retail which comes out to be around $567 USD. Wish the jacket wasn't so boxy otherwise I would have kopped one

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  16. arpman41

arpman41 Senior member

I'd go for medium

17. Lee

Lee Senior member

18. ben10

ben10 Well-Known Member

They legit. It's a small high end boutiqe down here in downtown Toronto.

19. Joebo21

Joebo21 Senior member

damn haha where from?

20. bryanhsu123

bryanhsu123 Senior member

My bro just brought back my Rider Jacket from the US. Was definitely worried that it wouldn't fit properly, but I stand corrected. Copped this for a steal on black friday with an extra 20%-25% off. The quality of the jacket is insane and a lot heavier than I expected. Here are some fit pics for those looking to cop.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.