• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Edeezus

Reaction score
This the Polar Fleece Half-Zip. Material is nice but looks pretty delicate -- not sure how it'll hold up in a wash.
Damn that’s disappointing as I’m waiting for mine in the mail. Did you go medium on it?

Jakevh

Reaction score
Hey guys, not sure if this is allowed – apologies if not – but I've got a pair of the Seneca sweats in washed black (XL) that I'm looking to get rid of. Can I try to sell those here? If not, any recs (aside from Grailed) to offload them?

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

WhaleShark

Reaction score
These were a day 1 cawp for me since I was intrigued by the color and been looking to delve into the chelsea world, plus my boot collection does not include a shoe/boot like this. My thoughts below:

I approached these Chelsea's as I do with any purchase - by solving MY own problems. Life codes, that I've crafted over the last 20 some odd years, are embedded in my thought process, like believing in the hype and buyer's remorse. My entire swag was made in North Philly, near Max's. These boots use beautiful materials that will last, but hah, luckily for me I won't need them to, since I plan on buying the creepers and maybe even the derbies too, then next year JE will release more footwear which I will inevitably purchase as well, continuing this cycle.

All jokes aside these are great boots that lived up to my expectations once I got them in hand. The suede is top notch, they are light and comfortable (which is a plus since I do a lot of walking, even during these times). The color is kinda what I would call their "carbon" version on suede, it's beautiful, really(accurate to the stock photos). Definitely size down, they are a comfy fit with a bit of room this way(if you wanted to wear thicker socks), for reference I am what I believe to be a true 10.5 and the 43 fits me perfectly. Hope this helps for anyone who is on the fence.
View attachment 1560976View attachment 1560977View attachment 1560978
Wishing I copped the Shark Suedes. Let’s see some more fit pics with these! Wonder if they would look good with shorts...🤓

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 36 15.2%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 40 16.9%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Carmina

Votes: 36 15.2%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 41 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 77 32.5%