• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

cs54

Reaction score

timofay

Reaction score
Are co-mix tee's ever coming back? I guess they are still available at third party retailers but don't see any online...just wondering if I should stock up on some NWT tee's I see on grailed/etc...

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of workout stuff, want to get some new workout pants, what brands you guys suggest? And I don’t like working out in sweats
Vuori - good track pants and t shirts, Lululemon THE shorts are great too. Avoid Nike shorts - hate them.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My local one has been permanently closed since George Floyd riots. They got hit pretty hard ... they probably scooped all the smalls anyway!
trial starts in a week. I hope there is no violence.

PYREXSWERVE

Reaction score
I still don’t get all the paint stuff. Just a couple of years ago no one on here liked any of the paint splatter stuff JE came out with and look at y’all now lol. I am interested to see all the fit pics on it tho!
No supply is drastically reduced. There was only a few per size. Sounds like they weren’t “expecting the demand”.
I'm one of those few who dislike the splatter paint etc. It just doesn't fit my style, I dislike primarily white clothing & I'm just too old for it now. And that's the thing with fashion and trends, you can never expect when something suddenly blooms or becomes wanted/disliked. Its why i respect JE's attempt to try and provide us with unique pieces season and after season. Because even if I don't purchase it, I still enjoy seeing the brand progress, others enjoy it & getting off a fit!

Also, in reference to the drop, I agree, I'm pretty sure it was a very limited drop. I've been around for a while & I have noticed those "test/wild" type pieces are not made in high quantities.

PYREXSWERVE

Reaction score
Are co-mix tee's ever coming back? I guess they are still available at third party retailers but don't see any online...just wondering if I should stock up on some NWT tee's I see on grailed/etc...
Love Co-Mix. If they return, would love to see more new colors! Hopefully they are not discontinued.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If they do more co mix, they need to be in newer cuts, like Uni and maybe bring back Basalt. Classic crews are so outdated.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.