• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No supply is drastically reduced. There was only a few per size. Sounds like they weren’t “expecting the demand”.
Soon as I checked out with my size, there was “only one left.” That was at 7:45.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn. My size is sitting there but just couldn't pull the trigger. I've come far from days of spending maximum of $100 on pants but not far enough apparently

hrinfinity

Reaction score
Long time lurker here, just wanted to show some love to the JE fam. This forum has truly helped me refine and develop my wardrobe over the past 5 years. I appreciate all the discussions that happen on here (for better or worse lol) & everyone who shares their fit pics.

Wanted to share one of my own from this past weekend. First time at Mammoth Lakes, CA, came back with a fiancée

IMG-5939.JPG

Spruce Nicasio Parka
ALD LS Tee
Lululemon Engineered Elements Cargo Pant

Love y'all!

gentlypfister

Reaction score
Long time lurker here, just wanted to show some love to the JE fam. This forum has truly helped me refine and develop my wardrobe over the past 5 years. I appreciate all the discussions that happen on here (for better or worse lol) & everyone who shares their fit pics.

Wanted to share one of my own from this past weekend. First time at Mammoth Lakes, CA, came back with a fiancée

View attachment 1565883
Spruce Nicasio Parka
ALD LS Tee

Love y'all!
Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaa congrats bud!

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1565883
Spruce Nicasio Parka
ALD LS Tee

Love y'all!
Speaking of workout stuff, want to get some new workout pants, what brands you guys suggest? And I don’t like working out in sweats

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy