• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These should be popping up on Ssense soon. Not labeled as exclusives.

CARTER AGVENT

Reaction score
Bummed I missed out on the pollocks but whatever... either I'll forget about them or they'll pop up somewhere else. Not a fan of the judahs at all. Thats crazy that the pollocks were selling out like that before the drop time... have you guys experienced that on JE's site before?

blacknotebooks

Reaction score
They usually drop new stuff 15-20 mins before 8 am PST and emails comms go out so people in the know take advantage of it if something "hyped" is dropping.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bummed I missed out on the pollocks but whatever... either I'll forget about them or they'll pop up somewhere else. Not a fan of the judahs at all. Thats crazy that the pollocks were selling out like that before the drop time... have you guys experienced that on JE's site before?
It was like this 3-4 years ago. Then JE started to have more supply and people started to wait for discounts. Looks like supply is limited again.

boblakk87

Reaction score
Positive note- Pollocks aren’t listed as exclusive so they should hopefully pop up at other retailers

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy