• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

timofay

Reaction score
For those of you that have them - how do you like the Vomero 5 sneakers? Looking for a casual pair of sneakers for spring/summer that can be worn with pants/shorts and are good for walking. I like the Vomero's a lot (think they look great in the JE style pics) but can only find my size resale at ~$250... worth the cop?

@WhaleShark I think I saw you had a pair ?

toomuchsauce

Reaction score
For those of you that have them - how do you like the Vomero 5 sneakers? Looking for a casual pair of sneakers for spring/summer that can be worn with pants/shorts and are good for walking. I like the Vomero's a lot (think they look great in the JE style pics) but can only find my size resale at ~$250... worth the cop?

@WhaleShark I think I saw you had a pair ?

They are one of my favorites in my whole rotation, but I picked them up for like $90 on ebay before the hype hit. I personally don't think I would have paid that much for them though. There are other models out there that kinda fit the bill and can be had for less, like the Nike P-6000 for example. But if it's one of those things where you're already set on them and the price isn't a problem, you definitely won't be disappointed.

timofay

Reaction score
They are one of my favorites in my whole rotation, but I picked them up for like $90 on ebay before the hype hit. I personally don't think I would have paid that much for them though. There are other models out there that kinda fit the bill and can be had for less, like the Nike P-6000 for example. But if it's one of those things where you're already set on them and the price isn't a problem, you definitely won't be disappointed.
Thanks! I'll think about it a bit. Those P-6000 look like a great comp. Any other similar recommendations?

cs54

Reaction score
Date night :bigstar:

Attachments

• 69A83292-3909-4641-AB9A-7003A6D8EF87.jpeg
    69A83292-3909-4641-AB9A-7003A6D8EF87.jpeg
    194.9 KB · Views: 49

cjaz

Reaction score
Had a smarties beach hoodie collecting dust until my wife starting wearing it. Here’s a layered comparison of a L - Smarties hoodie and an XS- Alma hoodie. The seams of the shoulder are aligned. The Alma hood is about the same, and maybe larger than the smarties. Have a feeling I’m taking it in to alter the sleeves and maybe the waistline.
96BE0BD5-47B4-41A4-834B-9E85942870D4.jpeg

6DCADD9C-B496-4794-9E76-4CDA7E5C831E.jpeg

blacknotebooks

Reaction score
I size down 1 on the Kane 2 to get a straight cut (own Coast, Carbon, Dale). TTS is too sloppy on me personally.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I think these will be my first pair of Kanes. For yall that have a pair, size same as Cast 2s? @MIKE_JE when do these drop?

Tuesday. I wear a 30 in cast 2 and 29 in Kane 2 personally.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads