• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

blacknotebooks

Reaction score
YLCo half zip looks gangsta in white but like I mentioned before - any light colored joints on me will fall victim to hot sauce somehow. I'm boring and went black on that half zip.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At what point over the past several years have posts on this thread changed the outcome of a product? Accept it or stfu
Bahahaha dude STFU. Hmm here’s an example of change of course, remember the type 2 and type 3 thumpers? they didn’t have side pockets originally. People said shit, guess what happened? They have pockets now.
Here’s a more recent example, Remember people complaining about the toggles on the sochi’s? Guess what? New fucking toggles. GTFU.
Don’t be so insecure because you wasted your money on two anoraks.

cjaz

Reaction score
Bahahaha dude STFU. Hmm here’s an example of change of course, remember the type 2 and type 3 thumpers? they didn’t have side pockets originally. People said shit, guess what happened? They have pockets now.
Here’s a more recent example, Remember people complaining about the toggles on the sochi’s? Guess what? New fucking toggles. GTFU.
Don’t be so insecure because you wasted your money on two anoraks.
Don’t be insecure?!?...Aren’t you the lesser of a pair of twins?!? Take your steamrolling Banana republic / je vibe out of here. Nobody likes your steamroll.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really hate to be a jerk, but the anorak isn’t really a piece to think about buying at this point. You either have, or you may not have the chance again. Basically the rare piece that got slept on and who knows if it will return. There have been a few posts about it...much one and done. I’m assuming people are waiting for ~ @svrizi to post about it. The delay itself has got me thinking what a sf shaman is hesitant about. I’m open to the negativity on it, but I really don’t think the toggles are the driving force.
You make a lot of assumptions, why don’t you ask WTF happened with his? Ask him about the draw cords why don’t you?
He’s too nice to say anything, but they broke off. The whole cord frayed and broke. S
Don’t be insecure?!?...Aren’t you the lesser of a pair of twins?!? Take your steamrolling Banana republic / je vibe out of here. Nobody likes your steamroll.
you have no idea what you’re even talking about. Banana republic? Bhahaha yeah right. The fact that you know I have a twin brother means you’re too invested in me. I have no idea who you are, nor do I care.

razorfrazer

Reaction score

:fence:

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:fence:
Pretty sure that’s not what he meant

Last edited:

superego

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any recs for replacing the seemingly discontinued U neck tees and tanks (looking for plain black, sz 4 and/or 5). Have some of the Mercer tees but the fit is slightly diff from the U necks.

Haven't found anything elsewhere with the same drape as JE tees.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.