• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Edeezus

Reaction score
Thought I’d throw YL polar fleece half zip on here. Paired real quick with LA sweats to keep relevant. Reallllyyy cozy and I’m enjoying this piece.
Anyone get the JE fur terry?
How did you size on the polar fleece?

dustinr

Reaction score
I think the true skinny as in tapers right to the ankle like back in the hardcore punk days are done. I agree with that much.

However, proper fitting Cast 2/D02 aren’t “skinny” to me. They just look like jeans that fit. Clothes that fit will never be out of style. It might not be the leading edge of the current trend and I’m ok with that. There’s a reason why mainline silhouettes of major fashion houses became classics and still sell.
Yeah I dont view cast 2's as "skinny" either, just fitting on the slimmer side but still fairly classic. I had a pair of skinny fit Acne's in my early 20's that you could practically see ballsack veins through, that shit aint coming back anytime soon.

cjaz

Reaction score
you can actually hide toggles into the hood, most true outerwear high end brands do this. If you live near an arcteryx store, go check out their veilance pieces and look at the hood design.
Sounds amazing. I’ll check a store out next week just to be thorough. However, the idea is of comparing is essentially a moot point. The designer chooses this for a reason...so I’ve learned on sf. At what point over the past several years have posts on this thread changed the outcome of a product? Accept it or stfu. They don’t care anymore.

a feline mage

Reaction score
I never really saw it as overtly trying to change a product, more like something to consider if you're thinking about buying. If I was thinking of buying the Anorak I'd be glad someone brought it up regardless of whether it changed my decision or not.

And damn that YL half zip fit is great. I can't do half zips but maybe I should reconsider...

cjaz

Reaction score
I never really saw it as overtly trying to change a product, more like something to consider if you're thinking about buying. If I was thinking of buying the Anorak I'd be glad someone brought it up regardless of whether it changed my decision or not.

And damn that YL half zip fit is great. I can't do half zips but maybe I should reconsider...
I really hate to be a jerk, but the anorak isn’t really a piece to think about buying at this point. You either have, or you may not have the chance again. Basically the rare piece that got slept on and who knows if it will return. There have been a few posts about it...much one and done. I’m assuming people are waiting for ~ @svrizi to post about it. The delay itself has got me thinking what a sf shaman is hesitant about. I’m open to the negativity on it, but I really don’t think the toggles are the driving force.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hope they take that Taupe leather and place it on something more appealing and versatile.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Himalayan Pants. They are still available
My point still stands lol. Not a fan of the Himalayan’s. Prefer leather in tops anyway.

Taupe suede would be great as well.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.