• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

aaronj15

Reaction score
So no one has thoughts on the Cool Grey Edition Ones?
I like them, but I feel like I like the ivory ones more. They almost don't look grey, could be the material, but from the pics they kinda give off beige icon vibes.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else get some random emails today about preorders on white/black Icons, Vandals and monarch restocks? So weird all hit my inbox at 1:18 and 1:20

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Did anyone else get some random emails today about preorders on white/black Icons, Vandals and monarch restocks? So weird all hit my inbox at 1:18 and 1:20
yeah, I got one for a vandal restock in size 10 us actually

EhVos

Reaction score
I still wear my v1 thermal all the time!! that new one looks money though... might have to purchase if it comes to ssense

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite knitwear under jackets/sport coats

• Crewneck sweater

• Turtleneck sweater

• Long-sleeve polo

• Vest

• I don't like knitwear worn with jackets/sport coats

Results are only viewable after voting.