1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. linstar

linstar Senior member

The point in this scenario is that you could have bought one easily if you really wanted one. It's not like a yeezyboost release where it's pretty much impossible to buy without some sort of leg up via a bot or backdoor. It literally took me 15 seconds at 8:00am to purchase the hoodie. I had my confirmation email before the release email even went out.

It's not John Elliott's fault that you for some reason didn't wake up and purchase one like the rest of us. You slept on it, it's not like the reseller purchased 100 to resell and you couldn't buy one. To my knowledge there were like two hoodies being resold. Most likely the people who resold it wanted the hoodie and just listed it to see if t would sell. I would be hard pressed to keep a pair of yeezyboosts when I know I can flip it for a 10x profit.

If you look under the profiles of the dudes selling them, they aren't dedicated resellers. Just for some reason or other didn't want to keep it.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  2. ThomSquared

ThomSquared Senior member

God it sucks to see these fit pics of the Kake & Hanoi and my order is stilling collecting dust. On a side note at least my Black Friday order shipped this morning. :confused:

3. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

I guess I got lucky? I ordered the kake mock in XL without issue and got shipping info the same day. I have a ton of JE but have only ordered direct from the web store a handful of times and never had a problem.

4. ThomSquared

ThomSquared Senior member

I NEVER had an issue with any of my orders until recently, 1 cancelled order, 1 partially cancelled order and 3 orders that have collected dust before they were even looked at. It's very out of character, hoping it's only temporary.

5. DG124

DG124 Member

Wow that sage villain looks amazing. Hope it has silver zips.

6. StPauli

StPauli Senior member

Will Sage be replacing Olive terry items for the main line going forward, or is there still hope that we will see the Olive Hooded Villain, Escobar, Kito, or Dual Flash restocked?

7. adammb9

adammb9 Well-Known Member

easy? I'm super calm i didnt even want it I'm just saying resellers suck but i guess you can't knock the hustle

8. victoorious

victoorious Senior member

[​IMG]

This is a medium, you guys think I should size down to a small ?

Also anyone have a small they want to trade for a medium ? Haha

1 person likes this.
  9. Luciano123

Luciano123 Senior member

no i think it looks perfect now, stick with medium

10. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Looks ok from that angle. Post a side pic. I think the hang will be telling. I think we both like our tops fitting in a similar way. I'm worried about the hang like it was on the medium boucle

11. WilliamTickles

WilliamTickles Senior member

Did you guys size down or go with regular Villian sizing? I sized down on the boucle from my Villian sizing - hope I'm good on going regular size for the kake. We'll see on Monday [​IMG]

12. victoorious

Heres some more angles.

I think i might stick with the Medium,

in the last picture i had a size 31 in the jeans, in this one i have a size 30, I think the 31 made me look wider than i liked.

but still let me know what you think. Try to switch to a small? or stick with Medium

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  13. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

I'm regular sizing in everything with no issues. Just the oversized stuff. For me it tends to be too wide and it had a weird hang.

14. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Looks fine. The boucle had that hang going on. This doesn't. You don't need to size down.

1 person likes this.
  15. GTFan712

GTFan712 Senior member

I was wondering when that @victoorious update was coming...

Kakes looking excellent everyone. I can't wait for mine to show up.

16. victoorious

haha sorry was out of town until today

17. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

The jeans look better in the 30 too. The 31s are somewhat baggy. How's the waist on the 30's? Kind of surprised you are a 30 (not a knock just saying in general. Maybe I'm just smaller than average )

18. victoorious

I have the weirdest body man. I'm pretty sure I can fit a 29 if my thighs weren't so damn big haha.

19. einstine

einstine Senior member

@victoorious If you want to hold onto those 31s till friday I will buy them if my 30s dont fit.

20. the jawn

the jawn Member

The + Co that just got dropped wasn't the shipping part of the company, was it? I'm dying to get my shipping confirmation for the Kake given the recent Great Black Friday Disaster of 2015. Wtf, JE, wtf.