• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Omnisyntax

Reaction score
Managed to pick up the kingston check during the Black Friday sale but still hasn't shipped... All the pics on here of the Butte making me really tempted to pick that one up but I think I'll wait until the kingston ships to see how it fits on me before pulling the trigger. Low key hoping my size sells out tho so I don't drop more money 😅

thereaintnofutureinthis

Reaction score
i think carbon is a color you can trust with JE, they do this color very well.
True, I love the washed black color but they seem to do an offshot of it all the time (vintage black for example). I was just hesitant cuz the last time I got one it was the Charcoal colorway, which i wound up really hating

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
True, I love the washed black color but they seem to do an offshot of it all the time (vintage black for example). I was just hesitant cuz the last time I got one it was the Charcoal colorway, which i wound up really hating
I had a Carbon Hoodie. The color was great. From what i remember, the issue with Charcoal was it had a greenish tint. The Carbon is more of the blueish tint. Also, the Uni tees are normally washed so it should resemble a washed or vintage black more than anything else.

cjaz

Reaction score
I had a Carbon Hoodie. The color was great. From what i remember, the issue with Charcoal was it had a greenish tint. The Carbon is more of the blueish tint. Also, the Uni tees are normally washed so it should resemble a washed or vintage black more than anything else.
It's definitely the carbon color that has the greenish tint. My carbon university is essentially green now. However, my carbon athens hoodie has remained carbon. Maybe it's remained carbon due to never wearing it.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.