• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

puttysan

Reaction score
can anyone tell me what these are?

jrldc

Reaction score

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was wondering the same. They have these listed twice with different prices and measurements.

Bimmer93

Reaction score
JE Holiday recap to date:

- 30% off VIP code that worked on approximately 6 highly undesirable items on the site

- Villains and Escobars (the hottest look of 2014) discounted down to the original retail price from a couple months ago from their inexplicably jacked up price

- A collection of tie dyed everything that has yet to sell out in one size, for one item yet

Can't wait to see what other "surprises" are in store.

dustinr

Reaction score

- 30% off VIP code that worked on approximately 6 highly undesirable items on the site

- Villains and Escobars (the hottest look of 2014) discounted down to the original retail price from a couple months ago from their inexplicably jacked up price

- A collection of tie dyed everything that has yet to sell out in one size, for one item yet

Do people really dislike Villains/Escos that much now?

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Escobar’s are still good to me, but in comparison to heavy LAs they aren’t great anymore. Villains are so out of touch.

Bimmer93

Reaction score
Do people really dislike Villains/Escos that much now?
Matter of personal taste. Personally, I don't like super tight sweatpants. And, I think zippers all over sweatshirts look very dated (to be fair, I wasn't a huge fan years ago when they came out either).

At any rate, the price 25% price increase make both of them a strong no-go in my opinion.

IChen

Reaction score

the only flash sale incoming this year: Tie Dyed Flash Sale
:eek:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.