• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

jsoo24

Reaction score
IMG_3071.JPG

anybody have ideas on how to remove stains from a carbon-colored item? curious if shout, etc. will lighten the color.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe stupid enough to buy leather Himalayan at 30% off with the 6-min window I missed, but def not stupid enough to buy for $1600. So I grabbed regular black Himalayan. It was cheaper than the tax on leather ones...

blacknotebooks

Reaction score
Maybe stupid enough to buy leather Himalayan at 30% off with the 6-min window I missed, but def not stupid enough to buy for $1600. So I grabbed regular black Himalayan. It was cheaper than the tax on leather ones...
I love the Himalayans - the cotton blend is not as noisy as past versions.

thekidcub

Reaction score
I can’t remember, for those that have the bozeman shorts did you size down from the ride or cast 2 size?

Hard to tell from the size charts. There’s a huge difference like for like in inseam 3.4”, waist 2.5”, and hem 3.1”.
I sized down to 29, normally a 30 in Cast 2 - 29 bozemans fit perfect

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone have any recs on good outerwear this season?
Not great pics, but this jacket is 🔥 in person

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don’t be surprised if we see those new Esco colors in LA sweats later this week. You know JE has been dropping colors of basics in different styles separately for a while now.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trek looks good but I don’t think it’s better than Oak. So I’m probably good.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1504618

anybody have ideas on how to remove stains from a carbon-colored item? curious if shout, etc. will lighten the color.
Yes this happened to me with my carbon uni tee and my loose stitch hoodie. I have to natural cleaner that I used to spot clean. Then I put it in the washer. It was fine after. I don’t know what it is. Just random spots on them.

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looking for a medium cinder hemi and honey hemi. i was too slow today!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.