• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted, and where you will find more and more great sales posted as Black Friday approacheds, HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Black Seneca sweats and hoodie look dope if you don't already own OG LA Sweats in Vintage Black. This looks like pretty much the same color. I'm into monochrome looks right now, so I would cop this whole thing minus the tee if I didn't have similar items already.

SENECA_HOODIE_BLACK_01_1424x.jpg

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks good! + Office chair looks clean, if it’s comfortable and you’d recommend, mind linking? On hunt for one
That one is Laura Davidson. Can definitely recommend quality-wise, however the size is relatively small. It’s comfortable, but probably not quite supportive enough for full work days sitting down. Long story short if you’re just at your desk here and there throughout the day it’s a great option.

aaronj15

Reaction score
That one is Laura Davidson. Can definitely recommend quality-wise, however the size is relatively small. It’s comfortable, but probably not quite supportive enough for full work days sitting down. Long story short if you’re just at your desk here and there throughout the day it’s a great option.
Was going to ask you the same thing about the chair since WFH is still going on. Thanks

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Obv haven’t seen/felt in person but from
The pics, the Folsom tee material looks similar to OG AE

a feline mage

Reaction score
Jesus. I took a peek at the Seneca prices and my eyes started watering. Pretty soon those meme prices on Feature and Grailed are going to be the norm at this rate..
But I'll still probably buy stuff anyway
Same here re: eye watering. Loose stitch stuff was on discount everywhere for a while. I suspect these will be the same, but the 26oz panels inclusion makes it difficult to predict. And your small text probably applies to me as well...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's