• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

flipsilk

Reaction score
Has anyone else been burned on JE returns by the automatic 10% Donation? I understand fiscally why they cant do returns but my ability to return something sight unseen that doesn't fit shouldn't be hampered by my altruism. And frankly, the donation shouldn't be automatically included... comes off a little sneaky. And now i feel guilty and have a shirt that's too small for me (anyone need a Reflection Dye LS Uni at cost?).

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else been burned on JE returns by the automatic 10% Donation? I understand fiscally why they cant do returns but my ability to return something sight unseen that doesn't fit shouldn't be hampered by my altruism. And frankly, the donation shouldn't be automatically included... comes off a little sneaky. And now i feel guilty and have a shirt that's too small for me (anyone need a Reflection Dye LS Uni at cost?).

They give the option to donate or not at checkout.

malcolm4819

Reaction score
You can uncheck the 10% donation last I checked. I think we should at least be able to exchange items though.

flipsilk

Reaction score
exactly, I'm saying i didnt even see it on the page to uncheck it. feels a bit predatory thats all

when i went to the returns portal, it just says its ineligible for return so ive emailed

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
exactly, I'm saying i didnt even see it on the page to uncheck it. feels a bit predatory thats all

when i went to the returns portal, it just says its ineligible for return so ive emailed

Explain that to them. CS is normally pretty understanding, based on my experience.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Crew and Thermals are super cropped it seems. I like it. Gonna hold off for now.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thermals and Crewnecks are both fire, fit is on point. My favorite JE drop in a minute. These will be hard to resist

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Crew and Thermals are super cropped it seems. I like it. Gonna hold off for now.
Sizing is going to be interesting, based on the model the thermal looks like it will be fine tts, the crew looks like you’d need to size up.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well the medium on white is sold out already, otherwise it would have been a instacop. Good thing it's not an exclusive. But I still may just get the large, given how cropped it is

januarytwenty

Reaction score
Well the medium on white is sold out already, otherwise it would have been a instacop. Good thing it's not an exclusive. But I still may just get the large, given how cropped it is
I imagine they will restock them eventually just like with the T-shirts. I was debating on between large and medium for the thermal and ended up with medium. The sleeves on these seem kinda long. Super long sleeves and cropped length.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads