• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Wally_SF

Reaction score
When did Esco’s jump to $248!? :eek2:
And in one fell swoop, any excitement toward upcoming JE sales is gone - Any sale prices will really just be retail prices from last year :rotflmao:

JE's Marketing campaigns are really doing gods work. If they can sustainably slang escobars for 250 while decreasing quality they can sell water to a well

Bravo JE 👏

thereaintnofutureinthis

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience dyeing their denim? One of my pairs of carbons is started to get too light and I’ve been thinking of doing one of those “back to black” rit dye kits on it

ggss09

Reaction score
Flash 2 been my go-to recently as it starts to get colder, just wish it had no drawstrings

IMG_3219.jpg

wvayakor

Reaction score
Obsidian is raw with a white core that fades VERY quickly. Quicker than any denim I’ve owned. Essentially after 6 months they are a very very faded pair of black jeans.

Carbons are black core so don’t fade, but they aren’t “pure” black from that outset.

If you want a pure black pair of jeans in the same style as Cast 2, go for SLP D02’s in raw black.

If you want a pair of black jeans that never fade, then look at Acne Studios’ stay-black offerings
@tommo and anyone else who can chime in with advice

1) How is the fabric thickness of the Carbon compared to the Obsidian? I own the Obsidian and felt like they were slightly thicker than the Graphite which is the only other pair I have in JE. I live in a hot climate, so generally love fabrics on the thinner side
2) If I wear a size 30 in Obsidian and Graphite, what would you recommend for Carbon? I heard the Carbon stretches a lot but I don't know how to benchmark it relative to what I have which is the Obsidian and Graphite.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's