• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

norsefanboi

Reaction score
How are you liking the beach crew?
I'm liking em. Like the color, and the relaxed but not oversized fit. The notoriously long arms are there, that's just something i'll have to live with lol. I'll wear that one when I post the coast 2 fit to get some feedback

Edeezus

Reaction score
I'm liking em. Like the color, and the relaxed but not oversized fit. The notoriously long arms are there, that's just something i'll have to live with lol. I'll wear that one when I post the coast 2 fit to get some feedback
Did you go small?

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do cast 2 coast stretch out around the legs a bit?
Just got mine in TTS and they fit as cast2 should I guess, but prefer a slightly looser fit around the leg. Will post a fit pic later to get some feedback
They do stretch in the leg but nothing Insane. Might want to try a different cut. Maybe Kane 2

TCNY

Reaction score
Anyone size up on the thumper 3? Is it oversized if so?

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered the leather stadium before the sale started and now I’m thinking that shit won’t ship for weeks considering there’s a sale going on? Don’t do me like that JE. Excitement already fading...

wvayakor

Reaction score
Obsidians, as promised. These probably have 30 wears, 1 wash. Had to wash prematurely due to them getting bagged out and showing dirt much more readily than indigo, so not as much contrast as I’d hoped. But that’s all part of their story. Crazy leg twisting going on too.
Got a question @Thatguyjlar. Amazing fades. Do you do office work or more physically intensive stuff with these jeans? I'm just impressed at the fades and how fast you got it too (e.g. 30 wears)

Another question is (more for anyone who can answer): how thick is the Obsidian Raw compared to JE's other raw denim like Graphite?

Attachments

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered the leather stadium before the sale started and now I’m thinking that shit won’t ship for weeks considering there’s a sale going on? Don’t do me like that JE. Excitement already fading...
Damn you going hard on the leather. Can’t wait to see it.

onekidd

Reaction score
Does anyone own the Shield Thumper? How’s it fit?
I usually wear a medium and went tts. It’s slightly cropped and fits well with just a t-shirt. I can wear a hoodie underneath and it looks fine unbuttoned but is pretty snug when buttoned up.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's