• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Lovemybed

Reaction score
Does anyone know the difference between the Inverness vs Bullit and Avalon Vs. Coast Thumpers? The washes look very similar.

Thanks.

CARTEL777

Reaction score
The Avalon Thumper ran smaller than the Coast Thumper. I sized up in the Avalon and I went TTS in the Coast Thumper. The Coast Thumper is a bit lighter than the Avalon too.

Coast Thumper - Medium

Avalon Thumper - Medium

Avalon Thumper - Large

Lovemybed

Reaction score
The Avalon Thumper ran smaller than the Coast Thumper. I sized up in the Avalon and I went TTS in the Coast Thumper. The Coast Thumper is a bit lighter than the Avalon too.

Coast Thumper - Medium

Avalon Thumper - Medium

Avalon Thumper - Large

Appreciate it. They look so similar to me haha. But I do see how the Coast is lighter.

blue2007

Reaction score

Coast Thumper - Medium

Avalon Thumper - Medium

Avalon Thumper - Large

Is the fit the same when you size down? They look similar in the. photos as far as fit.

norsefanboi

Reaction score
@MIKE_JE An order I made on the JE website is apparently delivered and signed by myself apparently, only I was nowhere near my work office today. And I can't seem to find the package. I'll have another thorough look tomorrow but if I can't find it, do I have to just take the loss? or is there some sort of insurance on the shipping that can be used in cases like this?

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@MIKE_JE An order I made on the JE website is apparently delivered and signed by myself apparently, only I was nowhere near my work office today. And I can't seem to find the package. I'll have another thorough look tomorrow but if I can't find it, do I have to just take the loss? or is there some sort of insurance on the shipping that can be used in cases like this?
That’s an issue you need to take up with your work as well as UPS, before you reach out to JE.

aaronj15

Reaction score
It seems like there's 2 versions of the Type III thumper, slimmer cut ones like the royal and avalon, and the boxier more relaxed versions like the bullitt and coast.

CARTEL777

Reaction score
Appreciate it. They look so similar to me haha. But I do see how the Coast is lighter.
I'm always happy to help, my friend.

Is the fit the same when you size down? They look similar in the. photos as far as fit.
Two very different fits. I couldn't layer comfortably in the Avalon. I can layer comfortably in the Coast. The Coast Thumper is a bit boxier compared to the Avalon. That's why I sized up in the Avalon.

norsefanboi

Reaction score
That’s an issue you need to take up with your work as well as UPS, before you reach out to JE.
Would have thought so myself but ups told me that the sender should be creating the claim.

To add on top of the bad luck, stuff I bought goes on sale just a few days later! Damn lol

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's