• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

PDL24DCP

Reaction score
I agree that $66 per shirt isn’t bad for JE but look at someone like Aime Leon Dore a normal tee is around $85 and they sale a 3 pack of basic tees for $95 or Kith a normal tee is around $75 and their basic 3 pack tees are $60. Even a higher end brand like Maison Margiela which have Mainline tees for like $300 but their 3 packs are around $255.

I like the fact JE is selling 3 packs but at the price of $198 I think there are much better options for a better value.
while i have my own thoughts about the JE pricing especially as of late, seeing it laid out like this against their “competitors” (however you look at it) is striking. Even the @UNIFORMLA tees (Which i am a huge fan of) cost HALF for a 3 pack at 98.

Atao

Reaction score
while i have my own thoughts about the JE pricing especially as of late, seeing it laid out like this against their “competitors” (however you look at it) is striking. Even the @UNIFORMLA tees (Which i am a huge fan of) cost HALF for a 3 pack at 98.
Yeah if you put them up against their “competitors” JE doesn’t stack up on this one.

nzahir

Reaction score
Anyone know what the price of the Blackmeans Yuji rider was around during the Eclipse sale?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's