• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Lovemybed

Reaction score
For anyone that has the season 7.5 thumper in washed black, does the color of your jacket look almost like a faded grey? I purchased it off grail and it was supposedly never washed but I had them dry cleaned. I kinda wish the color was darker as shown in the stock photos.View attachment 1459816View attachment 1459817
JE stock pics especially from past seasons have always made the colors look more vibrant. I don’t know the photography terms since I’m not a photographer at all, but basically the stock pics on their site for previous items have been very different in my experience. It’s annoying.

kevsdead

Reaction score
JE stock pics especially from past seasons have always made the colors look more vibrant. I don’t know the photography terms since I’m not a photographer at all, but basically the stock pics on their site for previous items have been very different in my experience. It’s annoying.
Oh I see, I thought I completely ruined the wash but still the difference is pretty substantial

Deceive

Reaction score
For anyone that has the season 7.5 thumper in washed black, does the color of your jacket look almost like a faded grey? I purchased it off grail and it was supposedly never washed but I had them dry cleaned. I kinda wish the color was darker as shown in the stock photos.View attachment 1459816View attachment 1459817
It is definitely a lighter grey than the stock photos indicate

5D0374D2-2F66-4238-9F0A-763268D46694.jpeg

flipsilk

Reaction score
Thinking of giving the Hemi a try. I'm a 3/L in classic crews, AEs, and the old curved hem flannels but a 2/M in my longsleeve Uni. Website says the 6'2 model is wearing a 2/M so im leaning that way (im 6ft).

Any strong opinions on the matter?

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thinking of giving the Hemi a try. I'm a 3/L in classic crews, AEs, and the old curved hem flannels but a 2/M in my longsleeve Uni. Website says the 6'2 model is wearing a 2/M so im leaning that way (im 6ft).

Any strong opinions on the matter?
It’s oversized so if you generally follow the model and it looks good on them stick with that size

norsefanboi

Reaction score
Made my first ever purchase on the JE website, the plum AE and the beach crew. Even though these have hit other retailers, my size is mostly gone or low in stock and wasn't sure I'd be able to grab them later on sale.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
Made my first ever purchase on the JE website, the plum AE and the beach crew. Even though these have hit other retailers, my size is mostly gone or low in stock and wasn't sure I'd be able to grab them later on sale.
The beach crew fits slim in TTS if that's what you are going for.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
hmm I've got the raglan hoodie TTS and according to measurements the beach crew has the same chest width? doubts are starting to creep in..
TTS is fine. I just felt it fit a bit slim. But everyone's preferences are different. I like a crewneck to fit a bit looser and relaxed.

I also am in a weird size range where I'm in between 2 sizes lol.

norsefanboi

Reaction score
TTS is fine. I just felt it fit a bit slim. But everyone's preferences are different. I like a crewneck to fit a bit looser and relaxed.

I also am in a weird size range where I'm in between 2 sizes lol.
True. Any fit pics you got?
I too like them roomy and relaxed but I can work with slim fit, as long as it doesn't feel like its stuck on my body.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.