• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Look through the gallery in here. Someone posted a pic of how they fold it over a hanger

optimaasprime

Reaction score
Atrium NYC just added a lot to their webshop, for those who keep asking for restocks.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Atrium NYC just added a lot to their webshop, for those who keep asking for restocks.

I ordered a few things from them this week. They been kind of slacking with customer service. Wonder if they are just busy

sjson

Reaction score
are hooded rebel hoodies much lighter than villain hoodies?

Mikeisonfire

Reaction score
JE coming clutch with the early release. The grey Hooded Rebel was an easy purchase.

optimaasprime

Reaction score

I ordered a few things from them this week. They been kind of slacking with customer service. Wonder if they are just busy
I know there are a lot of delays in NY package. Plus people are getting back from Easter holiday. Should be getting something soon.

kevinhaughey

Reaction score
If I knew JE was gonna release the LS hooded Rebel with the front pocket, I wouldn't have copped the original one without the pocket. Not trying to spend another $225 just to get the pocket though. Just felt like complaining real quick lol. Def gonna cop that new mesh tank though, that **** is fire.

JohnBotsford

Reaction score
Nothing in the new drop came in an XS. How do you guys decide what does and what doesn't come in an XS... Do you just throw darts at a board?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads