• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think that was an exception. Mr. Porter immediately went to 50% off which was unprecedented and the flannel’s retail price was lower on their site.

But yea I agree. It’ll end up on sale. Maybe not as cheap as 140, but deals will be present.

It still did. And the Paloma was more coveted than this Honey version will be.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
stockist had limited supply for the red hemi unfortunately. doesn't feel like this year stockists have much of the good stuff.
Idk. I think there was a lot. That hemi picked up so hyped during quarantine. I was one of the members who copped when it first dropped. It was sitting at first

Lextino

Reaction score
Idk. I think there was a lot. That hemi picked up so hyped during quarantine. I was one of the members who copped when it first dropped. It was sitting at first
Yeah def bro I copped instore it was just sitting there for a min.. hemis super hyped now .. might have to get the new one too tho ha

Kger91

Reaction score
Your Tom Sachs are super dope....sadly obviously most people on this forum don’t know them
Everyone knows Tom Sachs he owns Sachs 5th Avenue where they sell JE duh!!

But on the real I feel like a lot of people on this forum know sneakers pretty well.

BigRed

Reaction score

But on the real I feel like a lot of people on this forum know sneakers pretty well.

I beg to differ....dude posts a shoe that goes for 5 Bands and all the responses after talk about trivial things....just saying

Lovemybed

Reaction score
I beg to differ....dude posts a shoe that goes for 5 Bands and all the responses after talk about trivial things....just saying

So basically if it wasn’t hyped and didn’t go for 5k, it wouldn’t be worthy of discussion.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads