• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lextino

Reaction score
Someone on grailed asked for a refund after I accepted the binding over. WTH.
Happened to me a couple weeks back.. don’t refund him. A binding offer is finale sale. Some dude filed a claim with me but I screen shotted the convo from grailed and sent it to PayPal. They sided with me. He also left me a bad review on grailed but also sent grailed the convo and they sided with me and changed the review ha

Bimmer93

Reaction score
Grailed is garbage. Too many scumbags on there. They tout all this “protection” then literally tell you to work through PayPal on their FAQ’s. Just collecting excessive fees for an extremely basic posting site.

With the fee increase there’s is no reason to use Grailed. Grailed reaches 1M users. eBay reaches 182M. Simple math tells you you’re getting way more for what are now the same fees (and in general, I have found eBay transactions to be much smoother, and an actual company beyond a website that makes claims that the company does nothing to actually support).

edlox

Reaction score
nothing was worse than before binding offers, when you'd get and accept an offer and then they wouldn't go through with buying it.

like bro....why offer?

WhaleShark

Reaction score
He honestly is, no f*cks given. We all need to get there.
I’m just trying to comprehend all of it, is it real life? Is it trolling? ?
Ahaha lol. This is what quarantine has made me. I adopted a cat. I need the leash so I can grab it when she heads into the woods. I've got a small garden. And I wear JE everyday. But it's not often all of those aspects come together in one photo ?

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happened to me a couple weeks back.. don’t refund him. A binding offer is finale sale. Some dude filed a claim with me but I screen shotted the convo from grailed and sent it to PayPal. They sided with me. He also left me a bad review on grailed but also sent grailed the convo and they sided with me and changed the review ha
Oh I didn’t think about that. Only reason I’m not tripping is because the item wasn’t a big sale. Like 100 bucks. But next time I will do that. Thanks

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Welp in other news. My eclipse order was suppose to be here Wednesday. Got pushed back to Friday. Now it’s a severe weather storm delay. The fashion gods don’t want me to be great this weekend lol

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Breas!
D6C0B6AC-6866-4A43-A019-A34DD12D6044.jpeg

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those familiar w/ Yellow Label, do they restock consistently? Ready to try a pair out and sold out in Black in a L. ??‍♂️

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those familiar w/ Yellow Label, do they restock consistently? Ready to try a pair out and sold out in Black in a L. ??‍♂️
Yeah all the time. Think they’re restocking in 2 weeks?

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
Someone on grailed asked for a refund after I accepted the binding over. WTH.

I agree with the others. it’s not worth the headache. He’ll get his refund one way or another. It’s been happening to me more than usual probably due to binding offers. This was great. Asked for a refund 2 mins after purchase.

54DFB2C6-80E8-4FDD-87AF-CDBDF13A6655.jpeg

I have plenty of other gems from grailed

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads